Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tammy's Badges of Honor

  1. #1
    Member jojekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Tammy's Badges of Honor

    Tammy
    It is sad to say, but you have to keep calling Jeep Customer Service about your Trail Badges that you have earned. I kept bugging them with phone calls and then with e-mails. I finally received my badges after about a year and a half. DON"T GIVE UP!! DON"T LET THEM WIN!! YOU EARNED THE BADGES!! If they didn't want to give out badges, they shouldn't have started the program.
    John

  2. #2
    JTS Host Tammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jojekin View Post
    Tammy
    It is sad to say, but you have to keep calling Jeep Customer Service about your Trail Badges that you have earned. I kept bugging them with phone calls and then with e-mails. I finally received my badges after about a year and a half. DON"T GIVE UP!! DON"T LET THEM WIN!! YOU EARNED THE BADGES!! If they didn't want to give out badges, they shouldn't have started the program.
    John
    I think you are right. I need to be a pest. I am a little more motivated now that I have Hell's Revenge and Fins and Things earned!
    Tammy


  3. #3
    JTS Contributor 4.3LXJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question Tammy. I don't have the app, but it looks like you need cell service to make this work. Lots of trails I know are well outside cell service.

  4. #4
    JTS Host Tammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4.3LXJ View Post
    Quick question Tammy. I don't have the app, but it looks like you need cell service to make this work. Lots of trails I know are well outside cell service.
    It will still work as long as you are close to the trail to check in. I could check in at my hotel. Honestly I could have checked into all the trails at Moab. It's a lot of honor system.
    Tammy


  5. #5
    JTS Contributor 4.3LXJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. There will probably be some trails out here that will never be on the list. Nowhere near any cell service

  6. #6
    Member jojekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Badge of Honor -Multiple Badges

    Tammy In reference to Episode 286 where you were questioning if you'll get multiple badges for the same trail, Sorry, you won't. You only get one badge per unique trail checked into. The good news is that you have multiple trails near you. Here in Arizona, I only have one Badge of Honor Trail in the state. John

  7. #7
    JTS Host Tammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jojekin View Post
    Tammy In reference to Episode 286 where you were questioning if you'll get multiple badges for the same trail, Sorry, you won't. You only get one badge per unique trail checked into. The good news is that you have multiple trails near you. Here in Arizona, I only have one Badge of Honor Trail in the state. John

    Yeah I didn't think I would. There are 3 trails at Rausch Creek. I've done 2. I'm not ready for the third one. It's a red or black trails.
    Tammy


  8. #8
    JTS Contributor 4.3LXJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw come on Tammy, we need some more sailor talk

  9. #9
    JTS Host Tammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4.3LXJ View Post
    Aw come on Tammy, we need some more sailor talk
    LOL!!! I'm sure I can muster some up
    Tammy


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •