Thread: Tammy's Badges of Honor

Post Thanks / Like

Tammy's Badges of Honor

Tammy
    It is sad to say, but you have to keep calling Jeep Customer Service about your Trail Badges that you have earned. I kept bugging them with phone calls and then with e-mails. I finally received my badges after about a year and a half. DON"T GIVE UP!! DON"T LET THEM WIN!! YOU EARNED THE BADGES!! If they didn't want to give out badges, they shouldn't have started the program.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jojekin View Post
    Tammy
    It is sad to say, but you have to keep calling Jeep Customer Service about your Trail Badges that you have earned. I kept bugging them with phone calls and then with e-mails. I finally received my badges after about a year and a half. DON"T GIVE UP!! DON"T LET THEM WIN!! YOU EARNED THE BADGES!! If they didn't want to give out badges, they shouldn't have started the program.
    John
    I think you are right. I need to be a pest. I am a little more motivated now that I have Hell's Revenge and Fins and Things earned!
    Tammy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question Tammy. I don't have the app, but it looks like you need cell service to make this work. Lots of trails I know are well outside cell service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4.3LXJ View Post
    Quick question Tammy. I don't have the app, but it looks like you need cell service to make this work. Lots of trails I know are well outside cell service.
    It will still work as long as you are close to the trail to check in. I could check in at my hotel. Honestly I could have checked into all the trails at Moab. It's a lot of honor system.
    Tammy

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. There will probably be some trails out here that will never be on the list. Nowhere near any cell service

Post Thanks / Like

Badge of Honor -Multiple Badges

Tammy In reference to Episode 286 where you were questioning if you'll get multiple badges for the same trail, Sorry, you won't. You only get one badge per unique trail checked into. The good news is that you have multiple trails near you. Here in Arizona, I only have one Badge of Honor Trail in the state. John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jojekin View Post
    Tammy In reference to Episode 286 where you were questioning if you'll get multiple badges for the same trail, Sorry, you won't. You only get one badge per unique trail checked into. The good news is that you have multiple trails near you. Here in Arizona, I only have one Badge of Honor Trail in the state. John

Yeah I didn't think I would. There are 3 trails at Rausch Creek. I've done 2. I'm not ready for the third one. It's a red or black trails.
    Tammy

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw come on Tammy, we need some more sailor talk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4.3LXJ View Post
    Aw come on Tammy, we need some more sailor talk
    LOL!!! I'm sure I can muster some up
    Tammy