Thread: Hi from Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from Virginia

Hmmm thought I introduced myself already but given i am completely out of my element on a forum I will do it now. MW3 aka Robert from Fredericksburg Va.
    My "current" plan is to sell my 01' Sahara to fund my new Rubicon addiction. I am going about things a bit diffferent than most, ( lift, and tires first) I am getting a roof rack and rooftop tent first, then going with the lift and tires/wheels. I just finished putting a set of used Duratracs on to try so I want to wear them out first. The whole Overlanding thing is very appealing to me so that is my direction right now. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0909.jpg  

2. Likes Sonny liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overlanding is great stuff. We do it a lot, but need to get the roof top tent. Takes so much time to set up camp now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MW3 View Post
    Hmmm thought I introduced myself already but given i am completely out of my element on a forum I will do it now. MW3 aka Robert from Fredericksburg Va.
    My "current" plan is to sell my 01' Sahara to fund my new Rubicon addiction. I am going about things a bit diffferent than most, ( lift, and tires first) I am getting a roof rack and rooftop tent first, then going with the lift and tires/wheels. I just finished putting a set of used Duratracs on to try so I want to wear them out first. The whole Overlanding thing is very appealing to me so that is my direction right now. Cheers!
    Welcome! I'm not to far from you up here in Silver Spring!
    Tammy

Post Thanks / Like
    .... and its cleaner....

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to apologize in advance for any posts or non posts, I understand a lot of things but for some reason blogs cna not make it through the brain matrix.....